A CALL TO MEN & NCCASA conference in Charlotte
February 15, 2017
A CALL TO MEN and the North Carolina Coalition Against Sexual Assault are partnering to provide a FREE two day conference on Thursday March 2nd and Friday March 3rd in Charlotte. At “LIVERESPECT on Campus: Preventing Sexual Assault in High School and College” we aim to hold critical conversations about the experience and development of students to prevent sexual assault in high schools and colleges.Trainers include, but are not limited to:
- Tony Porter, Juan Ramos & Rickie Houston from A CALL TO MEN
- Sergeant Kristian Hall from the North Carolina National Guard
- Kathleen Bursky from East Carolina University
- Rodney Absher from the Children’s Home Society of NC
- Trey Greene from Transcend Charlotte
- Jen Przewoznik & Joe Polich from NCCASA.
- More trainers will be announced over the next week!
- Sexting and Cyber Bullying
- Working with Athletes to Engage in Violence Against Women
- Healing Through the Arts
- Faith Based Response on Campus
- More workshops and themes will be announced over the next week!
For more information and to register:
Please share this information with your community and partners who work with you, do anti sexual violence work, do primary prevention work or who you think would benefit from attending!
If you have questions or would like more information please contact Kristen Howe, Director of Training and Education, at Kristen@nccasa.org. Thank you for your time and we hope to see you at the conference!