The Training Institute of the North Carolina Coalition Against Sexual Assault organizes and sponsors statewide training to sexual violence victim advocates and other related professionals, with NCCASA, State and National presenters. We encourage attendance at NCCASA sponsored training and training offered by other organizations.
The importance of continued training in this field is vital, due to changing public perceptions and sexual mores, legislative reform, and increasing collaborative efforts related to the fight against sexual violence. Training offers an opportunity to gain new and improved insight regarding services for sexual assault victims and survivors and for the prevention of sexual violence. It provides an opportunity for participants to gain a sense of statewide community support and shared mission, and to exchange local expertise.
- Additional training information will be added on an on going basis so keep checking back!
- All trainings are FREE for NCCASA members and $10.00 for non-members. Payment is expected at the training. You may also complete a Credit Card Authorization Form available here to pay by credit card.
- All trainings require advanced registration.
- Training announcements will be posted here and also included in the member mailings.
- To register and for general training questions, contact email@example.com
- NCCASA will begin capturing all events, including trainings, with video and/or photographs. Participants may opt out at any time. If you have questions, concerns or want to further discuss this contact NCCASA at (919) 871-1015.
- Have a training request? Submit them here!