Federal Mandates Documentation
- The First Report of the White House Task Force to Protect Students from Sexual Assault (May, 2014)
- Dear Colleague Fast Facts
- Full Dear Colleague Letter
- Title IX – Know Your Rights
- Not Alone
- This is a government-operated resource that focuses on sexual assault on school campuses. It has a wealth resources and data for students, schools, and anyone interested in finding information on how to respond to and prevent sexual assault.
- Change Happens Fourth Edition, SAFER Publication
- Moving Beyond Blue Lights and Buddy Systems, A National Survey of Anti-Rape Student Activists
- Know Your IX
- Know Your IX is a national survivor-run, student-driven campaign to end campus sexual violence. They educate students across the country about their civil right to education free from sexual violence and harassment while also pushing policy and legislative change on the national level for better federal enforcement of that same right.
- End Rape On Campus
- End Rape on Campus (EROC) works to end campus sexual violence through direct support for survivors and their communities; prevention through education; and policy reform at the campus, local, state, and federal levels.
High School Resources
- This page provides information about Title IX and how it protects high school students from sex discrimination and sexual violence.