We believe that together, through programming and partnerships across the state, we can prevent sexual violence before it occurs.
What We Do:
- Provide training and technical assistance to ALL NCCASA member organizations to help create or sustain your local sexual violence prevention program.
- Coordinate the statewide Campus Consortium, so that all campuses in North Carolina can support each other in their sexual violence prevention work.
- Work with partners to ensure the presence of sexual violence prevention programming in schools, on college campuses, and in marginalized communities.
- Create tools and resources for the state based upon the most cutting edge research in the field.
- Plan statewide sustainability efforts to help better connect people and communities across the state, and to ensure that sexual violence prevention remains a priority for all North Carolinians.