Register for the 2022 Virtual Prevention Summit!
April 28, 2022
Registration is open for the 2022 Prevention Summit, Community Conversations on Racial and Gender Justice Collaborations. Our summit will be held virtually, over Zoom on May 18 & May 23. Join us to build/ refresh our anti-oppression framework and to name root causes of sexual violence in our communities. With guidance from leaders in this work, including Chimi Boyd-Keyes, Deena Fulton, the Root Cause Collective, Minority Sex Report, and more we’ll brainstorm ways to de-silo our prevention efforts and build community collaborations to prevent all forms of violence for all people.
Registrants can expect:
- 4 large group plenary sessions
- A panel discussion
- Opportunities for small group discussion & connection with people within and beyond the anti-violence movement
- Opportunity to receive up to 10 training hours
- Self care breakouts & on-call advocates
- ASL and Spanish language interpretation; live automated captions via Zoom
We look forward to being in community with you all! Click here to register!